Sunday 19 August 2012

Aims.

Its scary when you're still in university- wondering what the hell is it you should be/do/go when you're at the end of your degree. A lot of people I know want to keep living that student dream, the half slumber of going to university, freaking yourself out at the amount of work that needs to be done and enjoying the freedom of student life whilst it lasts.


Personally, my aims are not clear to me as of yet. Third year is fast approaching but then what? Job? Will it even be something to do with the subject I studied? Or will my 'graduate' job be waitressing in the local italian? British graduates all face the same issues and I for one hope not be stuck in that cycle.



After speaking to a friend, the idea of travelling is something that appeals to me more than ever. What if i travel AND get a few part time jobs during my time in these places? New people, new ideas, thoughts, different philosophies that might have never been considered if you follow the same path as every other graduate.



I think I have already figured out what I want to do. Live in a few different European cities, feel like a local, learn languages and be a free to an extent. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment