Monday 4 June 2012

MCR- Yummy things in the Northern Quarter.

All in all its been a productive few weeks, ish. I quit my job, have nearly been attacked by Canadian Geese, finished my second year exams and went to a few bars. Today I'm gonna share with you some yummy places to go in my favourite part of Manchester, The Northern Quarter.

But first, here is a completley unrelated (sort of) picture of some graffiti I found by the canals in Manc that I took on 'Retro Camera'...I don't have instagram as i am iPhone-less.


some lovely graffiti in Manchester by the canals.

How lovely is that graffiti?!
Anyway, Manchester is full of lovely art and as a native to Liverpool, I love exploring somewhere that is so close by! Below is some graffiti I found that is in the Northern Quarter, which is a lovely part of Manchester full of all things a little bit 'quirky', although I hate the word, it sums up the amazing tea & cake cafes, bars and shops.


One of my favourite places is TEACUP It's so lovely and the cakes are fresh, the tea is awesome & they do Mr.Scruff's own brand which you may have seen around online or if you're a fan you can buy it at his dj sets.


Thats the rainbow cake which is sponge layered with jam! Last time I went though, I had coffee and walnut cake which i recommend 100 percent!

Tasty treats:
Visit North Tea Power if you want lovely coffee.
Soup Kitchen for soup, bands & lovely surroundings.
Apotheca for cocktails- they're delicious, amaretto sour is a personal favourite.
Bakerie for BREAD. Okay, not just bread, but they do lovely boards of gorgeous antipasti.


Yummm. I could really go for some anti-pasti now, its bloody wonderful! So yes, these are just a few of my favourite
places to go. I am still new to all this blogging business so be patient :) I will try & do more posts like this because I'm a massive foodie, as well as general rants, clothes that I like (can hardly call it fashion cause it aint)
things i like to buy when I have money and or a job :)

xx

1 comment: